My Dear Jonathan

My Dear Jonathan

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dear God

Dear God,
I'm having a pretty difficult time today. I'm missing Jonathan so much that I find myself wanting to ask the question why. I never ask that, knowing I'm not to question why you do what you do and because I know I will not get the answer. With that said, I've asked anyway. This morning I was in church and found myself asking while I was there. As the service went on I also think I found somewhat of an answer and maybe I didn't but I sure was comforted somewhat. As pastor doug spoke I listened very carefully and actually smiled during one point because I felt as if you put your hand on my shoulder and said "now do you understand". The answer to that is yes I believe I do. Thank you God for making the pain of missing Jonathan today a little less painful. Knowing you had a plan and that plan is working makes my pain seem bearable now. Thank you God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment