My Dear Jonathan

My Dear Jonathan

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 1

Day 1 is the day that Jonathan Vaughn Holden Kistler came into this world at 8 lbs 9 oz and 21 1/2 inches long. Beautiful dark hair and the smile of an angel!
This is all I remember of the day my son was born. Most of you will be in complete shock to hear that I don't remember the day my son was born and most of you will not understand because I can not explain. I have just recently come to the understanding that it is time for me to start talking about Jonathan and start letting family and friends tell me stories so that my memories can come back to me. I was too embaressed to tell anyone I couldn't remember May 29, 1998 after Jonathan died. I remember everything after that day and until the day he died. But why can't I remember that very special day? The only answer I have been given is that HE is not ready to let me relive that memory. HE is who? Is it GOD or Jonathan? It doesn't realy matter at this point becuase until HE lets me remember I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment