My Dear Jonathan

My Dear Jonathan

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Heavenly Celebration!!

Well I made it through the 4 year anniversary of Jonathan's death. It was a tough one this year but I pulled through. Had to right? So now I'm preparing for his 14th birthday, or what would have been. If I can prepare for this, successfully that is, I will share the secret. But I don't think that is going to happen. Once your child has gone to heaven there isn't anything you can prepare yourself  for. Everything is always a mess but you make the best of that mess.
I want to celebrate his birthday this year, not sure how but I want to have our friends and family join us in this celebration. And his friends of course. I want to have a birthday party fit for an angel! A heavenly celebration. Not sure how my family will take this idea but I'm hoping they are OK with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment