My Dear Jonathan

My Dear Jonathan

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dear Jonathan

Dear Jonathan,
This morning after I dropped Bridget and Derek off at school I went through the cemetary
. I know its been a while, I'm sorry. I just cant seem to make it a regular thing that I do. It hurts to much, I guess because it makes your death "real". Anyway this is not why I'm writing. I'm sure you already know but your big sister is about to have a baby and I need for you to watch over her, to make sure her and princess Breanna are safe, healthy and happy. Yes I said Breanna! I know you are just tickled pink about that. Dad actually picked out the name and Bridget fell in love with it. Dad asks everyday if its still the same. Bridget has changed it a few times but I think she will stick with it. Bridget has been doing great through out her pregnancy but I think when she has Breanna things are gonna get a little tough for her and I would like for you to keep an eye on her and make sure she knows she can do this. She is young and has a long road ahead of her and has a great support system but I just need a little help from you to help remind her of this often. I am very proud of the way Bridget has taken on this responsibility and I think she realizes what a blessing Breanna is.
Derek, well hes another story. Your brother is growing up so fast. One minute hes a child and the next hes a young man. He says and does so many things that make me wonder if you are constantly with him. He has so many words of wisdom , as if hes seen something I haven't. I do believe he has and I think it is you. Thank you son for being such a great brother and guardian angel to your brother and sister. They love you and miss you. We all love and miss you.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment