My Dear Jonathan

My Dear Jonathan

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dear Jonathan,
Today is Derek's 13th birthday and I know exactly what he wants, the only problem is that I cant give it to him. He wants you here to share it with him. He doesn't show it to often but I know he misses you so much. Derek is actually the only sensible one in the family. He makes so much more sense of all of this than any of the rest of us do. I see so much of you in him. Remember when dad couldn't tell the two of you apart when you were little, I mean from behind?? That was fun because you guys would trick him. Derek is all in to air soft guns now and that is what his party is going to be all about. I know he wishes you were here to play with him and I wish I could grant that wish for him. We love you and miss you so much. Maybe today you could try and find away to wish your brother a Happy Birthday, let him know your there. That would be the greatest gift of all.

Love ya,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment