My Dear Jonathan

My Dear Jonathan

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dear Jonathan,
As I stood over your hospital bed today all I wanted to do was pick you up and bring you home. Your dad and I sat beside you praying and hoping that what we were seeing was a nightmare. But no one ever woke me up. I watched you struggle for hours trying to hold on. No matter how hard I prayed you never opened your eyes. It was like watching a hooror movie the only thing was it was real. It was our own horror movie come to life.
There were so many nurses and doctors. No one knew what to do for you and we could see that in their faces.You had so many machines hooked up to you. This definatly isnt a site I ever wanted to see. I just didnt know what to to say or do except please dont go, please dont leave us, we love you, need you and will miss you.

love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment