My Dear Jonathan

My Dear Jonathan

Friday, April 16, 2010

Today I woke up with a smile on my face becuase I went to sleep with one. As sad as this day is all the people that have supprted me have made it so much easier to handle. I am so happy to have all the support I have. Family, friends and new friends. I have met a lot of new friends through out the last 2 years and I am so grateful for that. Not to mention all of Jonathans friends that have stepped up and become very wise little people. Today has just begun but I hope the rest of my day goes as smooth as it has so far.

1 comment:

  1. misty, i'm glad that your day today started off on a good note....& i hope it continued onward..you have support all around u....and your biggest supporter is your angel jonathan....

    ReplyDelete