My Dear Jonathan

My Dear Jonathan

Saturday, April 17, 2010

dear jonathan

Dear Jonathan,

I woke up this morning wondering what would we do in memory of you. We had no plans and wasnt sure if we would. I also woke up with a smile. The smile came from all your great friends. They are the most wonderful young people I have ever met. You would be proud of them. As the day went on it became obvious that there would be no big plans and that we would just keep your memory going in our minds and heart. I mean what a better place to keep it right? We didnt need to do anytihng extravigant to remember you on this day becuase you are not forgettable. We did visit your grave and it was the first time I have been there and not cried. At first I thought I should be crying but then I thought why? I mean yeah I miss you and wish you were here but how could I cry when you are in the most fabulous place there is to be. Thats what I thought of today. Where you are and where we are. Im not ready to leave this world but when I am I know that Im going to the most beautiful place there is to go. I will get to be with you again and I will get walk side by side with the one man who makes everything better. I miss you Jonathan and I love you so on this day and everyday from know on I will remember you in good thoughts and not on the day you left us.See you soon!

love
Mom
4/16/10

No comments:

Post a Comment